Written by MonRoi Support on
Sat, Aug 30 2008 (05:36)
Great chess players are intelligent, hard working, self-motivated, competitive, fast learners and high energy individuals. Great entrepreneurs have similar characteristics.
Montreal's vibrant high tech community creates new ventures, which foster creativity and collaboration between entrepreneurs and artists. David Usher at the Akoha party.
Characteristics of an Entrepreneur*
- The entrepreneur has an enthusiastic vision, the driving force of an enterprise.
- The entrepreneur's vision is usually supported by an interlocked collection of specific ideas not available to the marketplace.
- The overall blueprint to realize the vision is clear; however details may be incomplete, flexible, and evolving.
- The entrepreneur promotes the vision with enthusiastic passion.
- With persistence and determination, the entrepreneur develops strategies to change the vision into reality.
- The entrepreneur takes the initial responsibility to cause a vision to become a success.
- Entrepreneurs take prudent risks. They assess costs, customer needs and persuade others to join and help.
- An entrepreneur is usually a positive thinker and a decision maker.